Priority – aim: To facilitate greater involvement of people from Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities in civic, community and political life and to increase community cohesion.
- To develop, promote and facilitate integration of BME and indigenous communities.
- To improve understanding and support between indigenous communities and BME/migrant worker communities
- To change perceptions and stereotypes in relation to minority ethnic communities.
- Needs-based and capacity building training for indigenous and BME communities
- Establishing cross-cluster/border networking groups
- Developing and delivering projects which address integration
- Developing and delivering projects addressing racism
- Resources for providing advice, support and signposting to BME residents
Unit 9 Monaghan Court,
Newry and Mourne (Project Co-Ordinator)
Tel: 028 3031 3189
Armagh and Monaghan
Tel: 028 3031 3166
Tel: 028 3031 3167
Tel: 028 3031 3172
Tel: 028 3031 3165
Publications to download: